The Mountain Hardwear Women's Downhill Parka is a fully featured, insulated parka with quilted exterior pattern. When winter gets bitter, the Downhill Parka heats up the coldest days with Q.Shield Down insulation.
A removable powder skirt lets you wear it around town, while an adjustable hood, plentiful fleece lined pockets, and unique quilt pattern keep you charging in style.
- Q Shield DOWN resists heat-robbing moisture and retains maximum loft even when wet
- Removable powder skirt for varying conditions
- Two fleece-lined, waterproof, zippered hand pockets with a single key clip for convenient and secure storage
- Two way adjustable, cozy, fixed hood
- Interior stretch mesh drop pocket with a goggle wipe fits gloves, goggles, or other necessities
- Internal zippered media pocket holds a phone or other device
- Convenient pass pocket on forearm allows for no-fuss lift loading
- Articulated cuffs with Velcro adjustment
- Hem adjustment inside hand pockets
- Built in RECCO reflector aids in-bounds rescues
- Tricot fleece chin guard
- Center Back Length: 30"
- Apparel Fit: Standard
- Weight: 2 lb 4 oz
- Fabric Body: AirShield 40D 2L Optimo Ripstop AXF 100% nylon
- Insulation: Q.Shield DOWN 700-Fill
See "Overview" below for sizing information.