The bone-chilling streets of Midtown Manhattan and Chicago's Magnificent Mile are no match for the Patagonia Women's Down With It Parka. The shell is made from 100% recycled polyester treated with a durable water repellent finish and insulated with 600-fill-power duck down. Patagonia widened the baffles this season and added princess seaming for a warm, contoured fit. The insulated hood is removable and a wind flap conceals the 2-way front zip.
- 100% recycled polyester plain-weave shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulated with Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked)
- Wide baffles create a modern silhouette with princess seams in the front and back for shaping and a warm, contoured fit
- Removable 3-panel hood secures to jacket with sturdy plastic snaps and is insulated for additional warmth
- 2-way front zipper with a covered placket and hidden plastic snaps
- Welted handwarmer pockets sit next to the princess seams and have a secure zipper closure
- Knee length
- Fabric is bluesign approved
- Weight: 30.8 oz
- Shell: 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked)
See "Overview" below for more sizing information.