The Patagonia Women's Down Sweater Hoody features 800-fill-power down, stabilized through a quilted construction and protected by a super light but tough, windproof and water-resistant updated shell fabric with a durable water repellent finish. Featuring a chest pocket that doubles as a stuff sack with carabiner clip-in loop and an updated, slightly longer and more contoured fit.
- New shell fabric has an updated ripstop pattern, and like the liner, is still a 100% recycled polyester fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Updated fit is more contoured and has a longer hem; horizontal quilt lines in body and narrow horizontal quilt lines on side panels
- Single-pull adjustable hood; center-front Vislon zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two secure handwarmer pockets have Vislon zippers and garages; internal zippered chest pocket self-stuffs and has a carabiner clip-in loop
- Comfortable nylon-bound elastic cuffs seal in warmth
- Hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cordlocks at front hem
- Shell: 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 800-fill-power goose down
See "Overview" below for more sizing information.