The Patagonia Women's Down Shirt is a minimalist, pared-down design that traps your heat with 600-fill-power down inside a lightweight, windproof 100% recycled polyester shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Jacket stuffs into either outside pocket.
- Center-front Vislon zipper with internal storm flap and chin guard
- Two external drop-in handwarmer pockets are set into the forward side seam
- Two internal drop-in pockets are created by the external hand pocket construction
- Simple reinforced quilting at hem and cuffs provides structure
- Jacket stows in either hand pocket
- Shell: 100% recycled polyester ripstop
- Lining: 100% recycled polyester ripstop
- Insulation: 100% Traceable Down (600-fill-power goose down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked)
See "Overview" below for more sizing information.