When a snowshoe hike turns into an epic outing, the SmartWool Women's Double Propulsion 60 Hoody has your core covered with front to back insulation.
Designed from the inside out, SmartWool started with a 100% Merino liner for temperature regulation and moisture management. Then they added 60g SmartLoft insulation to help keep you warm. And then they top the Double Propulsion off with a quilted nylon facing to foil the wind and a DWR finish to protect against the elements.
- SmartLoft 60: Lightest weight (60g) SmartLoft wool insulation for high intensity workouts in cool to cold conditions. Provides thermoregulation and warmth even when wet
- DWR finish: (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Wind Protection: Wind-resistant panels protect against the elements
- Semi-Form Fit
- NTS Mid 250 sleeves, sides, and hood for ease of movement and breathability
- Merino lined front and back panels and collar for sweat and odor management
- 2 secure zip hand pockets
- Center front zipper with draft flap and chin guard
- Care: Machine Wash Cold Gentle Cycle. Do Not Bleach. Tumble Dry Low. Iron Low. Dry Clean
- Front & Back Panels: 100% Polyester
- Sleeves and Sides: 100% Merino Wool
- Lining: 56% Merino Wool, 44% Polyester
- Fill: 75% Wool, 25% Polyester