The evolution of a legend, The North Face Women's Denali 2 Jacket. The North Face redesigned the iconic Denali Hoodie and crafted it of recycled fleece for unmatched warmth, comfort and durability. The Denali Collection is inspired by the original Denali Jacket that debuted in 1988 on the backs of Todd Skinner and Paul Piana during their first free ascent of the Salath Wall.
- Stretch: This product contains material with stretch that allows for greater range of mobility
- Recycled Content: Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials
- Iconic jacket constructed of recycled fleece
- Relaxed fit
- Abrasion-reinforced shoulders, chest and forearms
- Zip hand pockets and covered chest pocket
- Media compatible
- Stretch cuffs for added mobility and comfort
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face
- Hem cinch-cord
- Contains at least 50% recycled content by weight
- Avg Weight: 20.46 oz
- Center Back: 25.5"
- Body: Polartec 300 Series 100% recycled polyester classic fleece with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Overlay Solid: 100% nylon
See "Overview" below for sizing information.