The evolution of a legend. The North Face has redesigned the iconic Denali Hoodie, the The North Face Women's Denali 2 Hoodie, and crafted it of recycled fleece for unmatched warmth, comfort and durability.
The Denali Collection is inspired by the original Denali Jacket that debuted in 1988 on the backs of Todd Skinner and Paul Piana during their first free ascent of the Salathe Wall.
- Recycled Content: Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials
- Iconic Denali hoodie constructed with recycled fleece
- Relaxed fit
- Abrasion-reinforced shoulders, chest and forearms
- Covered, zip chest pocket
- Zip hand pockets
- Stretch fabrication on cuffs for added mobility and comfort
- Hem cinch-cord
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face
- Media compatible
- Contains at least 50% recycled content by weight
- Center Back: 25.5"
- Care Instructions: Machine Wash
- Solid: Polartec 300 Series—100% recycled polyester classic fleece
- Heather: Polartec 300 Series—65% recycled polyester, 35% polyester classic fleece
- Overlay: 100% nylon