The Arc'teryx Women's Darrah Coat is a warm, water repellent, casual hooded coat for fall and winters milder days.
With a clean design and above the knee cut, the Darrah has a cosmopolitan look with mountain influenced styling.
Insulated with Arc'teryx Coreloft synthetic insulation, the coat is warm without looking bulky. The water repellent polyester/cotton blend fabric resists snow and light rain, and has a soft, cottony hand with a subtle texture.
A full coverage insulated hood provides extra protection and warmth, two zippered outside pockets hold essentials and warm the hands, and a zippered internal pocket secures important items.
Knowing that insulated coats can be restrictive, Arc'teryx builds in freedom to move. The Coreloft insulation is body mapped. This puts more insulation where it s needed, less where it isn't, resulting in better performance, less restriction and more flattering fit. Articulation in the sleeves combines with underarm gussets to provide a more complete range of motion in the arms.
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Breathable, Lightweight
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Women's specific design and fit
- Soft, inner face-fabric is comfortable next-to-skin
- Articulated elbows; Gusseted underarms
- Insulated hood, Hood with laminated brim
- Integrated fitted collar panel for added warmth and comfort; Insulated collar
- Full separating two-way front zip; Wind flap
- Shaped sleeve hem with interior gasket detail
- Internal chest pocket with zip; Two insulated hand pockets with zippers
- Relaxed Fit
- Above knee length
- Center back length: 34.87"
- Body: 87% polyester/13% cotton face (Water Repellent)
- Insulation: Coreloft 100g/80g body mapped