The Arc'teryx Women's Codetta Coat is a waterproof, breathable, mid thigh length rain jacket with a roomy hood, constructed with GORE-TEX 3L technology that is lightweight and durable.
A raincoat is an essential wardrobe piece. With contemporary technical fabrics and construction methods, the functional Codetta has evolved into a stylish, streamlined, urban design piece.
WATERPROOF GORE-TEX fabric is windproof, waterproof and breathable protection. Taped construction seals seams against leaks and the WaterTight zipper is protected by a zipper flap in the case of downpours.
Hem vents fit over a bicycle seat and shaped cuffs cover the back of the hand and wrists for good coverage while riding in cool weather. The hood has a laminated brim that holds its shape; a snap at the top of the zipper secures the zipper flap. Athletic fit works comfortably over street clothes.
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- GORE-TEX three-layer construction
- Laminated construction eliminates bulk and stiffness
- Women's specific design and fit
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Articulated elbows
- Gusseted underarms
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Relaxed hood Hood sits comfortably over up-do hair styles
Zippers & Fly Configuration:
- WaterTight full length front zip
- Wind flap with snap closures
- Webbing zipper pulls
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration:
- Shaped cuffs
- Elastic cuffs
- Laminated hem
- Double kick pleat in hem allows back panel to fit over a bike seat
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight zippers
- Note: Arc'trtyx WaterTight zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- N42p GORE-TEX Fabric with 3L Tricot technology
- Machine wash in warm water
- Double rinse
- Do not use fabric softener
- Tumble dry on medium heat
- Do not iron
See "Overview" below for sizing information.