Terramar Sports Women's Cloud Nine Scoop is the Terramar product where form perfectly meets function. The midweight fabric is ultra-soft and features ClimaSense Thermoregulation Technology that automatically adjusts to your body temperature. When you are cool it traps air to maintain warmth. When aerobic activity rises and the surface temperature increases the fabric allows moisture vapor to escape to maintain comfort. Whether skiing, snowshoeing or mountaineering, this Cloud Nine top is functional performance at its best!
- ClimaSense Thermoregulation Technology* keeps you comfortable in all conditions
- Engineered to adjust to your body temperature
- Inhibits the growth of bacteria that causes odor
- Fast wicking and drying
- Ultra-soft brushed surface traps air and allows for increased airflow/breathability
- 4-way stretch for ease of movement
- Midweight warmth (2.0) makes Cloud Nine extremely versatile
- UPF rating 25+
- Functional thumbholes and all flat seam construction
- Fabric: 86% Polyester, 14% Spandex
*ClimaSense is a propriety fabric technology formulated to adapt to an active body’s changing physiology. A number of factors influence the skins surface temperature. Key among them are the outside weather conditions and the activity level. ClimaSense is engineered to recognize an individual’s need to warm up or cool down. When you are cold the fiber structure reacts by contracting to trap air and create heat. When you are hot, the fiber structure expands to allow heat and moisture vapor to escape. The result is a perfect “inner climate” balance to keep you comfortable in all conditions. ClimaSense is proud to be bluesign approved.