The Terramar Sports Women's Kashmir Bottoms are all about comfort. Ultra soft and ultra light, they are ideal for apres-ski or lounging around the house thinking about the next adventure. The four-way stretch and natural blend of microfiber yarns keep you warm and comfortable all day and all night. Kashmir is the luxurious second skin you will love to wear.
ClimaSense Thermoregulation Technology* keeps you comfortable in all conditions:
- Engineered to adjust to your body temperature
- Inhibits the growth of bacteria that causes odor
- Fast wicking and drying
- Ultra-soft brushed surface traps air and allows for increased airflow/breathability
- 4-way stretch for ease of movement
- UPF rating 25+
- Flat seam construction for comfort
- Fabric: 54% Micro-Acrylic, 39% Viloft Viscose, 7% Spandex
*ClimaSense is a propriety fabric technology formulated to adapt to an active body’s changing physiology. A number of factors influence the skins surface temperature. Key among them are the outside weather conditions and the activity level. ClimaSense is engineered to recognize an individual’s need to warm up or cool down. When you are cold the fiber structure reacts by contracting to trap air and create heat. When you are hot, the fiber structure expands to allow heat and moisture vapor to escape. The result is a perfect “inner climate” balance to keep you comfortable in all conditions. ClimaSense is proud to be bluesign approved.