Developed as a nod to post-war bush pilots in Canada's north, the Canada Goose Women's Chilliwack Bomber Jacket provides the durability, warmth and mobility that these pilots needed when working on Arctic runways. An enduringly popular and iconic style, the Chilliwack is one of Canada Goose's most beloved jackets.
- Bomber-length for exceptional mobility
- Non-removable coyote fur ruff surrounding a 2-way (hood opening, vertically) adjustable tunnel hood
- Heavy-duty, center front YKK 2-way locking zipper
- Storm flap over center front zipper secured with Military button closure
- Double reinforced elbows for durability
- Two fleece-lined high hand warmer pockets
- Two lower pockets with fleece lining secured with Velcro flaps
- Utility pocket on left sleeve
- One interior drop-in pocket
- Heavy-duty, rib-knit cuffs and waistband to keep out the cold
- Interior shoulder straps allow wearer to carry over their shoulder
- Center back length: 25"
- Fit: Regular Insulated
- Fill: 625 Fill Power White Duck Down
- Coyote Fur Ruff: Not Removable
See "Overview" below for sizing information.