For layering, yoga and everyday wear, the Patagonia Women's Centered Tights are made of a nylon/spandex fabric blend that wicks moisture, dries quickly, feels like cotton and provides 50+ UPF sun protection. Fair Trade Certified sewing.
- Soft, stretchy, fast-wicking nylon/spandex knit fabric provides a compression fit and dries quickly with 50+ UPF sun protection
- Wide waistband is flattering and has hidden 1/2" elastic to keep the pants in place as you move
- Contoured side seams are rolled to the back and follow the shape of your leg for comfort
- Low-profile flatlock seams prevent chafing
- Fitted leg; inseam: 27"
- Fair Trade Certified sewing
- Fabric is bluesign approved
- Weight: 8 oz
- 85% nylon/15% spandex jersey
See "Overview" below for more sizing information.