The micro-grid fleece interior of thePatagonia Women's Capilene Thermal Weight Zip-Neck to provide the greatest warmth combined with the greatest breathability of any baselayer in their lineup. Soft, stretchy and compressible, the Polartec Power Grid fabric has a smooth face that glides beneath layers and a brushed fleece interior to warm your core, wick moisture and feel smooth against your skin.
- Polartec Power Grid fabric has a smooth face for easy layering; fabricÕs open grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance; spandex for stretch and ease of movement
- Self-fabric backing on collar with internal neck tape for comfort; locker loop for hang-drying
- Offset shoulder seams eliminate chafing under pack straps
- Long center-front zipper vents body heat and is backed by kissing welts for low-bulk comfort next to skin
- Full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort
- Elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing; drop tail for increased coverage
- Polygiene permanent odor
- Fabric is bluesign approved
- Solids: 92% recycled polyester/8% Spandex
- Heathers: 91% polyester (30% recycled)/9% Spandex
See "Overview" below for more sizing information.