Summer, winter or shoulder season, the Patagonia Women's Capilene Midweight Zip-Neck has fabric that hits the sweet spot of weight, breathability and wicking that, worn alone or with additional layers, is the essence of versatility. It keeps you dry and comfortable when worn during high-exertion activities in cool-to-moderate temperatures and insulates beneath a shell in cold weather.
Constructed with a Polartec Power Grid fabric, it has a smooth face for easy layering and a brushed-back grid that aids in wicking as well as warmth. The fabric has 93% recycled-polyester content and is treated with Polygiene permanent odor control
- Polartec Power Grid fabric has a smooth face for easy layering; fabricÕs brushed grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance
- Self-fabric backing on collar with internal neck tape for comfort; locker loop for hang-drying
- Long center-front zipper vents body heat and is backed by kissing welts for low-bulk comfort next to skin
- Offset shoulder seams eliminate chafing under pack straps
- Full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort
- Elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing; drop tail for more coverage
- Fabric is bluesign approved
- Fabric: Polartec Power Grid 100% polyester (93% recycled) double knit with Polygiene permanent odor control
See "Overview" below for more sizing information.