The Patagonia Women's Capilene Midweight Bottoms hit the sweet spot of weight, breathability and wicking that, worn alone or with additional layers, is the essence of versatility. They keeps you dry and comfortable when worn during high-exertion activities in cool-to-moderate temperatures and insulates beneath a shell in cold weather.
Constructed with a Polartec Power Grid fabric, it has a smooth face for easy layering and a brushed-back grid that aids in wicking as well as warmth.
- Polartec Power Grid fabric has a smooth face for easy layering
- FabricÕs brushed grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance
- Flat waistband has brushed inner elastic for next to skin softness
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and unimpeded mobility
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing
- Polygiene permanent odor control
- Fabric is bluesign approved
- 97% polyester (66% recycled)/3% Spandex double knit
See "Overview" below for more sizing information.