The Patagonia Women's Better Sweater Fleece Jacket has put a lot of sheep out to pasture. The wool-like fabric has a soft fleece interior, sweater-knit face and the heathered yarns are dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. Forward seams on the front and princess seams on the back lend a contoured shape. Soft and smooth polyester jersey trims the wind flap, cuffs, hem and pockets.
- Made of warm, midweight polyester fleece
- Front zipper has a wind flap and kissing-welt closure
- Raglan sleeves, princess seams on back, and forward seams on front for contoured shape and fit
- Zippered handwarmer pockets, a zippered security pocket on the left sleeve and interior drop-in pockets
- Polyester jersey fabric trim on wind flap, pockets, cuffs and hem
- Fabric is bluesign approved
- Hip length
- 100% polyester with sweater-knit exterior and fleece interior
See "Overview" below for more sizing information.