Using a refined wool alternative the Patagonia Women's Better Sweater 1/4-Zip Fleece Pullover has a sweater-knit face that slides easily under a shell and a soft fleecy interior that can be layered or worn next to the skin.
Patagonia is always striving to reduce their environmental footprint, so the fleece is now dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods.
Supple micropolyester jersey fabric trims the wind flap, cuffs and hem. With a stand-up collar and quarter-length zipper (with garage), zippered left-sleeve pocket and princess seams on the back.
- Made of warm, polyester knitted fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
- Quarter-length front zipper with wind flap and kissing-welt closure
- Zippered security pocket on sleeve
- Micropolyester jersey trim on cuffs, wind flap and hem
- Princess seams at back
- Hip length
- Fabric is bluesign approved
- Weight: 13.7 oz