Highly packable, the Arc'teryx Women's Beta SL Hybrid Jacket is strategically constructed from two different GORE-TEX fabrics to maximize performance and minimize weight. Ultralight N40r GORE-TEX fabric with Paclite product technology is used in the body, reinforced with supple GORE-TEX fabric with GORE C-KNIT backer technology in high wear areas.
A helmet compatible StormHood provides coverage while allowing peripheral vision, and pit zips speed ventilation.
Beta: All around mountain use garments: moderate length; hand pockets; interior pockets; moderate articulation; room for layers; helmet compatible hoods; drop hem.
SL: Super Light-Uses the lightest weight materials available to provide high weather protection, performance and/or packability, but with the right amount of durability.
- Packs up small for easy travel storage
- Ultralight Construction
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated elbows
- e3D Ergonomic 3-Dimensional patterning for enhanced comfort and mobility
- Gusseted underarms
- Trim, slim fit, increases breathability during high output
- Laminated brim
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Helmet compatible StormHood
- Chin guard with brushed microsuede facing for added comfort
Zippers & Fly Configuration:
- WaterTight Vislon front zip
- Micro corded zipper pulls
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration:
- DryCuff laminated adjustable cuffs
- Drop back hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight zippers and RS zipper sliders Note: WaterTight zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- N40r GORE-TEX fabric with PacLite product technology
- N42p GORE-TEX fabric with Gore C-KNIT backer technology
- Machine wash in warm water (30¡C)
- Double rinse
- Wash dark colors separately
- Do not use fabric softener
- Remove from washer immediately
- Do not leave wet
- Tumble dry on medium heat
- Do not iron
See "Overview" below for sizing information.