The Arc'teryx Women's Beta LT Hybrid Jacket is a versatile, highly packable, lightweight, and supple waterproof/breathable jacket with Arc'teryx hybrid mapping technology for extended wear.
GORE-TEX fabric with Paclite technology is used in the main body to minimize weight and increase packability. Key wear areas utilize 3L GORE-TEX with tricot technology to boost durability. WaterTight pit zippers add ventilation, and generous hand pockets are pack strap compatible.
Anatomical shaping and ergonomic patterning combine for fit, comfort and maximum mobility. Gussets under the arms to allow the arm to flex without the sleeve riding up, and the cleverly designed DropHood cinches securely to move with the head, increasing freedom and peripheral visibility. This attention to freedom of movement is a focal point of the Arc'teryx commitment to highly functional design.
The Beta LT Hybrid Jacket weighs a mere 12.2oz and takes up minimal space in a pack. This ability to easily bring it on adventures makes it a versatile piece for emergency weather protection.
- Packs up small for easy travel storage
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Hybrid technology„combining materials to enhance functionality and performance
- Trim fit for athletic performance
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated elbows
- e3D Ergonomic 3-Dimensional patterning for enhanced comfort and mobility
- Gusseted underarms
- Laminated brim
- Helmet compatible DropHood
- Adjustable hood drawcords
Zippers & Fly Configuration:
- Pit zippers for easy venting
- Zipper garages to protect zipper closure from snow and rain
- Micro corded zipper pulls
- WaterTight Vislon front zip with chin guard and wind flap
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration:
- Die-cut Velcro cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Drop back hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight zippers
- Note: Arc'teryx WaterTight zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- N40r GORE-TEX fabric with PacLite product technology
- N40p GORE-TEX fabric with 3L tricot technology
- Machine wash in warm water
- Double rinse
- Do not use fabric softener
- Tumble dry on medium heat
- Do not iron
See "Overview" below for sizing information.