The warm Patagonia Beatrice Beanie features a 100% polyester fleece lining that wicks moisture, dries quickly, and stays soft and smooth against your skin. The outside is a blend of 80% chlorine-free merino wool responsibly sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia and 20% nylon fabric. It has a dynamic, textural knit and a supple feel; it also sheds moisture and resists wind and cold. The low-profile styling keeps you warm on the slopes and around town.
- Soft chlorine-free merino wool/nylon blend keeps head and ears warm
- Fully lined with lightweight, plush fleece for additional insulation and moisture management
- Great textural knit that is naturally stretchy for all-day comfort
- Outer: 80% chlorine-free merino wool/20% nylon
- Lining: 100% polyester fleece