The amphibious Patagonia Women's Barely Baggies Shorts don't care if it's Sundown Falls or Surfer's Point, as long as they're submerged. They're made of Patagonia's classic Baggies fabric, Supplex nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish that shakes off water like a Labrador.
The covered elastic waistband with inner drawcord keeps shorts secure during sand poundings. Side-entry pockets with polyester mesh for drainage (right has an elastic key loop); hidden top-entry mesh pocket in back accommodates a phone. Side slits improve mobility. A 2" inseam lends a youthful silhouette.
- Made of Supplex nylon for durability with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Covered elastic waistband with inner drawcord
- Side-entry pockets with polyester mesh for drainage
- Right-front pocket has elastic key loop
- Shorts have hidden top-entry mesh pocket
- Side slits on each leg
- Inseam is 2"
- Fabric is certified bluesign approved
- Material: 100% Supplex nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
See "Overview" below for sizing information.