Significantly warmer and more protective than a fleece hoody, the insulated Arc'teryx Women's Atom AR Hoody is breathable enough to be used as a super warm mid-layer on frigid days and protective enough to be an outer layer while hanging out at camp or on any urban adventure. An extra thick dose of synthetic Coreloft insulates, but packs small.
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Compressible and packable
- Durable -Wind resistant
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Articulated elbows
- Gusseted underarms
- Athletic fit for a slimmer more flattering profile
- Helmet compatible StormHood, insulated hood, lined hood
- Full front zip with chin guard and wind flap
- Stretch-knit cuffs
- Laminated hem, drop back hem, adjustable hem drawcord
- Internal chest pocket, two hand pockets with zippers
- Machine Washable
See "Overview" below for specs and sizing information.