Designed with versatility in mind, the Arc'teryx Women's Arenite Hoody is a warm fleece in that spans a range of uses, functioning as a cold weather midlayer and performing as a standalone in dry conditions.
Designed specifically for women, the Arenite’s athletic fit stays close to the body, but provides room for light layers. Articulation and anatomic patterning combine with gusseting under the arms to provide exceptional ergonomic performance. When worn under a shell, the fit and articulation align to help create an entire system designed to move with the body.
The fleece combines the warmth and moisture wicking properties of polyester with the stretch performance of elastane fibers to deliver effective thermal regulation and freedom of movement. The lofty fleece backer is warm and comfortable, and the durable twill textured face resists pilling and allows shell layers to slide on and off easily.
- Soft, inner face-fabric is comfortable next-to-skin
- Stretchy fabric allows you to move more freely
- Gusseted underarms
- Athletic fit provides freedom of movement with room for layers
Zippers & Fly Configuration:
- Full front zip with chin guard
- Two hand pockets with laminated zippers
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C) Wash dark colors separately Hang to dry. Iron on low heat
- 94% polyester, 6% elastane