When there's a frigid chill in the air, cozy up in the insulated The North Face Women's Arctic Down Parka that combines a waterproof, breathable HyVent 2L exterior with thermal 550-fill down insulation to create a resilient barrier against winter snowstorms. Removable insulated hood features (zip-off) faux-fur trim for a cozy touch. Quilted taffeta lining offers next-to-skin comfort and ease of dress.
- Insulated winter coat combines a waterproof, breathable exterior with thermal 550-fill down insulation
- Removable hood with zip-off, faux-fur trim
- Adjustable back hood webbing with buckle
- Covered elastic at waist side panel
- Zips at reverse-entry hand pockets
- Dropped split hem with functional snaps
- Quilted lining
- Embroidered logo at left sleeve hem and upper right back
- Internal media pocket with media loop
- Avg Weight: 45.7 oz
- Length from Center Back: 37.5"
- Fit tip: THIS PARKA TENDS TO RUN SMALL, IF IN DOUBT SIZE UP
- Shell: 52% polyester/35% cotton/13% nylon
- Lining: 100% recycled polyester taffeta
- Insulation: 550 goose down fill