On its own or as part of layering system, the Arc'teryx Women's Adahy Hoody provides insulation for spring and summer backpacking and trekking. The lightweight, soft fleece stretches to improve ergonomic freedom and helps hold the trim fit close to the body for maximum fabric efficiency and layering comfort. A snug fitting hood adds warmth. Minimalist by design, the Ahady Hoody is light, easily packed.
- Air permeable Construction
- Flatlocked seams lie flat for added comfort
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Trim fit for base layer or light mid-layer use
- Snug fitting hood for warmth and comfort
Zippers & Fly Configuration:
- Full front zip with chin guard
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Torrent-84% polyester 16% elastane. Moisture wicking, breathable, stretchy, jersey knit textile with a soft, brushed surface and a Polygiene finish to manage odor
- Machine wash in warm water (30¡C)
- Do not use fabric softener
- Tumble dry on low heat
- Iron on low heat
- Do not wring
See "Overview" below for sizing information.