The Woolrich Women's 3 In 1 Cotton Wool Insulated Parka combines the performance of natural fibers (wool and cotton) with the technical capabilities of synthetics (nylon and poly).
The unique 3 In 1 Parka starts with a durable, wind-blocking nylon/cotton twill shell. Then, a layer of blanket-patterned Woolrich-made wool is applied to the back yoke, front patch pockets and hood. Inside, a removable nylon taffeta lining buttons to the outer shell with strategically-placed buttons; lining is onion-quilted to a layer of warm 100 gm poly Arctic insulation.
- An exposed full-length front zipper extends to the top of the stand-up collar; a two-snap throat latch protects your neck
- Zip-off hood has a poly/wool blend Sherpa lining and adjustable draw cord
- Lower patch pockets and upper welt hand warmer pockets have concealed snap closures
- Adjustable draw cord hem; snap-closure cuffs
- Regular Fit: trimmer fit with minimal excess fabric
- Center back length: 36"
- Shell: hand or machine wash, cold
- Lining: dry clean only
- Shell: 54% cotton, 45% nylon twill
- Back yoke, front patch pockets, outer hood: 84% wool, 16% nylon
- Button out quilted lining: 100% nylon
- Insulation: polyfill arctic insulation