Combining a technical construction with a casual design that's ideally suited for frigid winter days around town, the Icebreaker Women's MerinoLOFT Stratus 3/4 Jacket is a sustainable, insulated coat with a performance edge.
The Stratus features a 100% recycled polyester shell that sheds light weather, a shaped, insulated hood for added protection, and a super-soft merino lining for next-to-skin comfort.
Inside the Stratus, Icebreaker used their innovative 180gm MerinoLOFT insulation, which forgoes traditional synthetic fills for a sustainable, water-resistant merino blend (featuring recycled wool content) that provides ample warmth even when wet.
Two zippered pockets keep your hand warm and store your small essentials when you're on the go.Features:
- Icebreaker MerinoLOFT technology
- Water resistant
- Secure zippered front hand pockets
- Internal storm flap, adjustable, shaped hood with elastic binding for warmth and protection
- Interior cozy cuff for warmth and protection
- Fit: Regular
- Warmth, weather-resistance, comfort, sustainability, style
- Care: Machine wash. Dries fast in the shade, but do not tumble dry
- Main: 100% recycled polyester
- Lining: 100% Merino wool
- Body: 180gm MerinoLOFT
- Sleeves: 100gm MerinoLOFT
See "Overview" below for sizing information.