Backpacker's Pantry Vegetarian Thai Spicy Peanut Sauce is a spicy rice dish with a creamy Thai peanut sauce and a blend of chili peppers and mixed vegetables.
- Makes two 11 oz servings
- High Protein
- Gluten Free
- Remove and discard enclosed oxygen absorber before beginning food preparation
- Remove peanut butter packets and add to other ingredients
- Add 1-3/4 cups (420 ml) of boiling water. Stir well
- Seal and let sit for 15-20 minutes. Stir and serve
- Rehydration time doubles every 5,000 feet of elevation gain. Directions are set for 5,000 feet.
Ingredients: PRECOOKED PARBOILED LONG GRAIN BROWN RICE, ORGANIC PEANUT BUTTER (ORGANIC DRY ROASTED PEANUTS, ORGANIC PALM FRUIT OIL), SAUCE (TAMARI SOY SAUCE (SOYBEANS, SALT), MALTODEXTRIN, SALT), SESAME SEED, FRUCTOSE (FROM CORN), GARLIC, ONION, CORIANDER SEED, CRUSHED RED CHILI PEPPER, CUMIN SEED), DRY ROASTED PEANUTS, ORGANIC TEXTURED SOY PROTEIN, POTATOES, SUPER SWEET CORN, BROCCOLI, ONION, CARROTS, BELL PEPPER, TOMATO, CELERY, PEAS, CABBAGE, PARSLEY
Allergens: CONTAINS: PEANUTS, SOYBEAN