The Sea to Summit Ultralight Insulated Sleeping Mat range has a single layer of medium resolution Air Sprung Cells to give you the lightest and smallest packed-volume mat without compromising comfort.
o add warmth, Sea to Summit uses Exkin Platinum, a quiet non-woven fabric that reflects radiant heat loss back to the user and Thermolite insulation to prevent convective heat loss between your body and the ground.
All Sea to Summit sleeping mats come with a quality stuff sack, a repair kit containing six self adhesive patches for repairing punctures in the field and a spare silicone one-way valve flap.
- Exkin Platinum fabric and Thermolite insulation are combined to prevent radiant and convective heat loss
- Thickness: 2"
- Multi-function valve for easy inflation, deflation and fine tuning of air pressure
- 40D rip-stop nylon face fabric offers the right balance between weight and durability
- Sea to Summit TPU lamination process - one used in the medical and aeronautical industries but unique to the outdoor industry - is vastly superior to the roll-to-roll lamination process that is commonly used in outdoor products at present. The TPU bonds better and more consistently, virtually eliminating delamination issues
- Extended storage instructions: mat should be laid flat, folded as few times as possible with valve open
- Size: Regular
- Length: 72"
- Width: 21.5"
- Height/Depth: 2"
- Weight: 16.9 oz
- Packed Size: 4 x 9"
- R Value: 3.3
- # of Air Sprung Cells: 181
- Color: Orange