The Sea to Summit UltraLight Sleeping Mat Regular has a single layer of medium resolution Air Sprung Cells to give you the lightest and smallest packed-volume mat without compromising comfort. These mats are ideal when going light and fast is your aim and getting a great night's sleep is essential for the next day's adventure. All Sea to Summit sleeping mats come with a quality stuff sack, a repair kit containing six self adhesive patches for repairing punctures in the field, and a spare silicone one-way valve flap.
- Multi-function valve for fast and easy inflation, deflation and fine tuning of air pressure
- 40D rip-stop nylon face fabric offers the right balance between weight and durability
- Sea to Summit's TPU lamination process - one used in the medical and aeronautical industries but unique to the outdoor industry - is vastly superior to the roll-to-roll lamination process that is commonly used in outdoor products at present. The TPU bonds better and more consistently, virtually eliminating delamination issues
- An anti-microbial treatment is added to the TPU to prevent issues caused by warm, moist air trapped inside the mat
- Size Variation: Regular
- Length: 72"
- Width: 21.5"
- Weight: 13.9 oz
- Packed Size: 3 x 6.5"
- R Value: 0.7
- # of Air Sprung Cells: 181
- Color: Yellow