The Sea to Summit Ultra-Sil Stuff Sack is an ultralight but durable solution using a 30D siliconized CORDURA fabric. Ideal for organizing gear in your pack or bag, these stuff sacks incorporate a reinforced pull handle on the base, a Hypalon pull tab at the top and are available in several great colors.
- Packability: Your scale will hardly notice the difference when you start using these
- Best Use: Internal pack organization, packing up whatever you feel like belongs in a bag
What this bag could hold 9 liter:
- a puffy jacket & a sleeping bag or food for 2-3 days
- Made of 30D Diamond RipStop Siliconized CORDURA
- The fabric is impregnated with silicone to make it waterproof to a hydrostatic head of 2000mm
- The fabric has a slippery finish for easy packing
- Reinforced pull handle on the bottom
- Uses the smallest possible cord and cord lock for top closure
- Bar tack reinforced in all stress points
- All seams are double stitched for extra strength
- Note: seams are not tape-sealed; therefore this product is not waterproof - only water resistant
- Size Variation: Medium
- Length 7"
- Height/Depth: 15"
- Weight: .7 oz
- Volume: 9 liter