The Sea to Summit Ultra-Sil Pack Liner Large 90L keeps the entire contents of your pack dry. Ideal for use in situations where a pack cover may be impractical (for instance where a cover may snag on undergrowth, or for external frame packs where a cover may not fit over the pack).
The pack liner is shaped to fit the internal contours of a backpack, so the base is oval, rather than round, and the liner has an overall tapered shape.
- Ultra-Sil Pack Liner opens wide for easy packing when it's inside a pack
- Unique top closure: extra fabric at the top folds in and Velcros in place, then rolls down, creating a more compact closed loop at the top
- Made of PU coated Siliconized Cordura
- Non-wicking Hypalon roll-top closure with stiffener at the top for a better seal
- Fully seam sealed
- Uses low profile buckles
- Slippery finish for easy packing
- Proper Use: When packing your pack, make sure that sharp/very hot objects do not come into contact with the UltraSil fabric. When you return from a trip, make sure your UltraSil Pack Liner is completely dry and aired out before being packed for storage
- Size Variation: Large
- Height/Depth: 47"
- Weight: 4.4 oz
- Volume: 90 liter - up to 5500 cu in pack
- Color: Orange