The Sea to Summit Ultra-Sil Dry Sack is more than 50% lighter than their super popular Lightweight Dry Sacks. The Ultra-Sil made of Siliconized Cordura, which is one of the lightest and toughest waterproof nylon fabrics available.
Now you don't have to choose between keeping your gear dry and keeping it light.
- A Backpacker magazine Editors' Choice Award Winner!
- Super compact and ultra lightweight
- Made of Ultra-Sil nylon, a polyurethane coated siliconized Cordura for ultimate waterproofing and maximum durability
- Non-wicking Hypalon roll top closure with stiffener at the top for a better seal
- Soft and flexible with a slippery finish for easy packing
- Translucent fabric allows good visibility of the contents
- All seams are double stitched and tape sealed
- Ensure proper use: Any roll-top dry sack must be closed properly to ensure water can't get in
- For maximum protection of electronics the use of a waterproof hard case with a mechanical seal should be considered. This product is not intended for boating or marine use
- Intended for use inside a bag or backpack
- Size Variation: XS/2L
- Length: 5.1"
- Height/Depth: 11.4"
- Weight: .8 oz