Half the length of original UV BUFF headwear, the UV Half BUFF option offers efficient thermal properties, built-in sun protection and moisture management that are ideal for runners.
Cyclists especially love the way it sits comfortably under a helmet without bunching.
Able to dry quickly and control odor, this sweat-wicking layer fits easily under a helmet. It’s a versatile, go anywhere piece wearable at least nine different ways. Features
- Blocks 95% of UV rays*
- Exceptional Moisture-wicking with its 4-channel fibers
- Soft, breathable Coolmax Extreme fabric: A special four-channel fiber forms a transport system that pulls moisture away from the skin to the outer layer of the fabric. It then dries that moisture faster than any other fabric to thermoregulate the body
- Cool in the summer, extra layer of warmth in the winter
- Polygiene Active Odor Control: Permanent effect, lasts the lifetime of the garment. Environmentally friendly application
- Quick drying
- Fabric: 100% microfiber polyester
- Hand or machine wash in warm water with mild soap
- Do not use fabric softeners
- Do not bleach
- Do not machine dry
- Do not iron
Blocks 95% of UV radiation.* Ultraviolet radiation, or UV, is present in sunlight. Sunburn is a sign that your skin has received too much UV. Overexposure to UV over many years can cause more serious health problems such as skin cancer or cataracts. Garments that are sensibly designed for sun protection like this one reduce your UV exposure.