Help your tot stay warmer on the ski or sledding hill by bundling her up in the versatile three-in-one The North Face Toddler Girl's Mountain View Triclimate Jacket.
Pair the waterproof, windproof shell of the Mountain View Jacket Triclimate with the interior (removable) fleece jacket in cold conditions, or use them separately as weather permits. Grow cuffs allow you to extend the length of the sleeves.
- Waterproof: Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness
- Zip/Snap-in Compatible: Pairs with complementing garments for layering
- 3-in-1 jacket pairs a waterproof shell with a zip-in fleece liner jacket
- Waterproof, windproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Fixed hood
- Zip-in compatible
- Zip hand pockets
- ID label
- Embroidered logo on front and back of outer and front of liner jacket
- Avg Weight: 17.6 oz
- Center Back Length: 16.5"
- Body: DryVent* 2L—100% polyester micro-dobby
- Hood and Body Lining: 100% polyester mesh
- Sleeve Lining: 100% nylon taffeta
- Liner Jacket: 100% polyester fleece
*DryVent: This waterproof, breathable technology utilizes a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. It's been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function.