Help your tot stay warmer on the ski or sledding hill by bundling him up in the versatile three-in-one The North Face Toddler Boy's Vortex Triclimate Jacket.
With the Vortex winter snow sports jacket you can pair the waterproof, windproof shell with the interior (removable) fleece jacket in cold conditions, or use them separately as weather permits. Grow cuffs allow you to extend the length of the sleeves.
- Waterproof: Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness
- Compatible Zip/Snap-in Compatible: Pairs with complementing garments for layering
- 3-in-1 jacket system pairs a durable, waterproof shell with a warm fleece zip-in liner jacket
- Waterproof, windproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Fixed hood
- Grow cuffs allow you to extend sleeve length
- Zip-in-compatible fleece
- Zip hand pockets
- Adjustable cuff tabs
- Brushed collar lining
- Side elastic at hem
- System map of features printed on interior lining
- ID label
- Internal glove loop
- Heat transfer logo on front and back of outer shell
- Embroidered logo on inner jacket
- Avg Weight: 17.6 oz
- Center Back: 16.5"
- Body: DryVent 2L—100% polyester micro-dobby
- Hood and Body Lining: 100% polyester mesh
- Sleeve Lining: 100% nylon taffeta
- Liner Jacket: 100% polyester fleece