Keep toddlers smiling and giggling this winter in the versatile The North Face Toddler Boy's Reversible Perrito Jacket that's crafted with varied insulation for optimal warmth and reverses from a smooth, water-repellent nylon side to a solid, quilted side.
- Insulated: Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth
- Recycled Content: Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials
- Insulated, reversible winter jacket
- Welt side hand pockets with elastane binding
- Elastane binding on cuffs, hood and hem
- Embroidered logo on front and back of outer and front of reverse
- Select colors are crafted with more than 50% recycled content
- Avg Weight: 9.9 oz
- Center Back: 15.75"
- Outer: 50D 100% recycled polyester taffeta with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Reverse: 100% printed polyester
- Body Insulation: 200 g Heatseeker
- Sleeve Insulation: 150 g Heatseeker
- Hood Insulation: 100 g Heatseeker