On the coldest days of winter, bundle him in the warmth of the 550-fill down insulated The North Face Toddler Boy's Harlan Down Parka that's crafted with a drop-tail hem for additional coverage and a water-repellent finish to shed light moisture.
- Waterproof: Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness
- Insulated: Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth
- Goose-down: High-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, the highest quality commercially available
- Waterproof, windproof winter jacket with warm 550-fill down insulation
- Fixed hood
- Covered front zip
- Patch pocket with Velcro closure
- Encased elastic on cuffs
- Drop-tail hem
- Embroidered logo on front and back
- Avg Weight: 19 oz
- Center Back: 18"
- Body: 100% polyester with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Sleeve, hood and chest/shoulder Overlay: DryVent 2L—100% polyester twill
- Insulation: 550 fill goose down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union