The Sea to Summit Thermolite Reactor Compact Plus Liner increases sleeping bag performance by up to 20°F (11°C) with dual-weight Thermolite fabric.
Sea to Summit's regular 80 g/m² is combined with panels of 110g/m² Thermolite in the core body and foot bed areas adding extra warmth where most needed.
The compact, shorter design shaves off excess weight while giving maximum warmth for torso and feet.
- Lighter weight, more packable than fleece
- Adds up to 20 degrees F of warmth to a sleeping bag
- Mummy shape with a box foot
- Draw cord hood with mini cord lock
- Packs into its own 3 x 5" sil nylon stuff sack
- Size variation: One size
- Length 72"
- Width 36"
- Weight 9.3 oz
- Temp Rating Up to 20 F
- Color: Black/Orange