Completely redesigned to organize your electronics and simplify your life on-the-go, the 33-liter The North Face Surge Backpack is constructed of hyper-durable ballistics nylon and crafted with a padded haul handle on the exterior. Features a front organizational compartment, a larger main compartment, and a 17" laptop compartment that zips completely open and lays flat to meet TSA requirements. Fleece-lined pockets include a tablet sleeve, media pocket and a sunglass pocket.
- Laptop/tablet Sleeve: The Surge pack has either a padded pocket or sleeve to stow your laptop
- Lay-flat: TSA-friendly compartment lays flat through security so you don't need to remove your laptop
- Redesigned 33-liter Surge is the perfect commuter bag with a lie-flat laptop compartment and ample pockets
- The FlexVent suspension system boasts custom injection-molded shoulder straps, a padded mesh back panel with a spine channel and a wicking lumbar panel for maximum support and ventilation
- Dedicated, lie-flat, fleece-lined 17" laptop compartment allows for protected, checkpoint-friendly travel
- Main compartment for books and binders
- Padded, fleece-lined tablet sleeve located in the front compartment for quick access
- Front compartment has internal organization with a fleece-lined media pocket, secure zippered pocket and elastic webbing for cord management
- 360 degree reflective bike-light loop, water bottle tabs and shoulder strap webbing
- Two water bottle pockets made with Teksever fabric offer ability to conceal contents
- External fleece-lined pocket for sunglasses or electronics
- Two external vertical zip pockets
- Internal mesh zip pocket
- Comfortable, padded top and face haul handle
- Sternum strap with whistle buckle
- Removable waist belt
- Avg Weight: 3 lbs 3.5 oz
- Volume: 2014 cu in (33L)
- Laptop Sleeve: 10.5 x 13.25"
- Dimensions: 19.75 x 13.75 x 8.5"
- Fabric: 500D Cordura nylon matte ripstop