Delivering well-rounded protection in alpine and urban environments, the The North Face Summit Series Men's Plasmatic Jacket is a warm synthetic-insulated hard-shell jacket featuring ample insulation throughout the body and slightly less insulation in the hood and sleeves. The durable weatherproof exterior protects the PrimaLoft Gold insulation for reliable warmth in cold, wet conditions.
- Waterproof, seam-taped nylon HyVent Alpha shell
- PrimaLoft Gold Insulation is warm even when wet
- Removable, fully adjustable hood
- Water-resistant PU (polyurethane) chest pocket
- Dual zippered hand pockets
- Hidden hem cinch-cord at center front zip
- Summit Series collection
- Avg Weight: 1 lb 10 oz
- Center Back Length: 30"
- Body: 40D HyVent Alpha 2L 100% nylon ripstop
- Side panels/Underarms: 40D HyVent Alpha 2L 100% nylon plain weave Body
- Insulation: 133 g PrimaLoft Gold
- Hood/Sleeve/Side panels Insulation: 100 g PrimaLoft Gold