The ultimate comfort food. The delicious Backpacker's Pantry Beef Stroganoff with Wild Mushrooms recipe is made with all-natural freeze-dried beef, wild forest mushrooms, and noodles, all smothered in a tangy sour cream sauce.
- Makes two 12 oz. servings
- Remove and discard enclosed oxygen absorber before beginning food preparation
- Add 2-1/4 cups (540 ml) of boiling water. Stir well
- Seal and let sit for 15-20 minutes. Stir and serve
- Rehydration time doubles every 5,000 feet of elevation gain. Directions are set for 5,000
Ingredients: SAUCE [ BEEF (COOKED, DICED AND FREEZE-DRIED), SOUR CREAM (CULTURED CREAM, NONFAT MILK), NONFAT MILK, POTATO STARCH, WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THAMINE MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), SOUR CREAM FLAVOR (MALTODEXTRIN, NATURAL SOUR CREAM FLAVOR), SALT, MUSHROOMS, MALTODEXTRIN, ONION, PEPPER, VEGETARIAN SOUP WITH IMITATION BEEF FLAVOR (TORTULA YEAST, NATURAL FLAVOR, AUTOLYZED YEAST EXTRACT, CANOLA OIL), IMITATION BEEF FLAVOR (TORULA YEAST, HYDROLYZED WHEY PROTEIN, HYDROLYZED WHEAT BRAN, NATURAL FLAVOR, SALT), GARLIC, SOY SAUCE (SOY SAUCE (WHEAT, SOYBEANS, SALT), MALTODEXTRIN AND SALT), CITRIC ACID, DEXTROSE (FROM CORN), SUGAR], PASTA (DURUM SEMOLINA (ENRICHED WITH NIACIN, FERROUS SULFATE, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN AND FOLIC ACID))
Allergens: CONTAINS: MILK, SOYBEAN, GLUTEN, WHEAT