The Sunday Afternoons Sport Hat features a full brim and a full view! Sun protection is great, but it can sometimes block peripheral vision.
Sunday Afternoons engineered the Sport Hat to keep your perspective wide open in three ways:
- 1. Streamlined hat design keeps vision clear
- 2. Ventilation and wicking sweatband keep you cool and your eyes on the prize
- 3. Dark underbrim reduces glare. Tennis court? Garden? Canoe trip? Yes!
- 4" crescent shape brim with floatable foam core and poly brim wire
- 5" back veil with option to tuck into hat crown
- UPF 50+ Certified Sun Rating (mesh vents not rated)
- Strategic Mesh Ventilation
- Water Repellent/Stain Resistant
- Ponytail friendly opening at back of crown
- Wicking Sweatband
- Chinstrap with Cordlock
- External sizing band for custom fit
- Lightweight: 2.2 oz
- Sizes: Men’s and Women’s M, L (see hat sizing chart)
- Designed in USA/Imported
- Packing Instructions: Packs flat for travel. Do not fold or crease brim
- Body: 100% nylon
- Crown Mesh: 100% polyester
- Hand wash cool with mild soap. Line dry. Do not iron
- Medium: 21¾" - 23¾"
- Large: 22¾" - 25"
Sunday Afternoons designs their hats to fit almost anyone’s head comfortably. To measure for a hat, circle the crown of the head with string or dental floss, above the eyebrows and ears. Measure the length of string on a ruler and compare to the size ranges listed in the hat description—there’s your size! When you receive your hat, loosen or tighten the adjustable sizing as necessary for your custom fit. Wearing the hat slightly above eyebrows and ears will allow clear front and peripheral vision