Whether you use the Deuter Speed Lite 20 Daypack for adventure racing, alpine sport-climbing, short ski tours or for summit gear on longer trekking tours – when you know how and when lightweight gear is needed, the overall weight you carry can be substantially reduced.
And with the new sleek silhouette the biggest among Deuter's fast packs looks even more athletic, now has a height adjustable chest strap and looks even more athletic.
- Delrin U-frame
- Sspacious front stretch pocket for gloves, skins or further gear
- Height adjustable chest strap reinforcements on bottom of pack
- Special tapered shape for extra arm freedom for running, ski touring or climbing compression
- Straps double up for ski or pole attachment. To compress the pack to the max, these can be centrally secured over the front
- Side mesh pockets allow quick access to energy food or drink bottles
- Handy finger pull loops on the zipper slides
- Attachment loops for optional helmet holder
- 3M reflectors
- External zip pocket for small items
Deuter Lite System:
- A close fitting padded back with comfortable breathable 3D Air Mesh
- Removable waist belt and chest belt
- Tensioned Delrin U Frame provides exceptional flexibility at very lightweight
- Weight: 1 lb 3 oz
- Volume: 1220 cu in/20 L
- Size: 19 x 10 x 7.1" (H x W x D)
- Material: 90% Nylon, 10% Polyester
- Deuter-Ripstop 210: Ultra-tight weave, hard wearing 210 Denier Nylon. Recognizable by the very technical, shiny surface incorporating tough Ripstop threads. This lightweight and extremely robust fabric is perfectly suited to the manufacture of lightweight products. Top quality PU coating. This highly technical material is used for lightweight Alpine and Trekking models
- HexLite 210: This lightweight 210-denier Ripstop Polyamide material is used for ACT Trail packs and weight optimizing Bike and Alpine backpacks. Thicker reinforcement threads make it resistant to tears even at such minimal weight and lend it that striking honeycomb structure. PU coating inside.