Ever had one of those days when nothing seems to go your way? Poor little you. Now deal with it! Life is too short to spend moping around when instead you could be taking things with a pinch of salt—and a shot of tequila. The Shit Happens So Get Over It book is packed with straight-talking quotations to help you get a grip and find the brighter side.
Good advice for tough times:
- "To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funny bone." —Reba McEntire
- "You can't be brave if you've only had wonderful things happen to you." —Mary Tyler Moore
- "Sometimes you just have to pee in the sink." —Charles Bukowski "Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." —Mark Twain
- "Anyone who trades liberty for security deserves neither." —Benjamin Franklin
- "When your dreams turn to dust, vacuum." —Desmond Tutu