The Mountain Hardwear Shifter 2 Tent is a backpacking and camping tent for 2 with an innovative design that lets you choose different configurations to meet changing conditions.
The versatile Shifter 2 features an innovative 50/50 design of solid canopy and breathable mesh. How you pitch it—and how you configure the fly—lets you choose privacy or wide-open vistas, more weather protection or superior ventilation, depending on your needs. Rotate the fly one direction for an open, airy entrance with welcoming vestibule. Turn the other way for extra privacy and a large gear storage area with shouldered vestibule for more usable space.
- Split solid canopy/breathable mesh construction for both privacy and ventilation
- Fly configuration offers large front-door vestibule for easy entry/exit and "shouldered" backdoor vestibule for gear storage
- 2 mesh/canopy doors with dual-slider zipper for easy entry and exit
- Footprint included
- Gear loft (included) provides convenient storage
- Industry leading DAC
- Pressfit poles
- Guaranteed watertight construction with fully taped fly, taped perimeter seam, welded corners and welded guy clip anchors
- Rain room tested with 1200" of rain in 24 hours
- Reflective guy-out loops, starter point and zipper pulls for easy set-up at night
- Mesh storage pockets
- Weight Packed: 5 lb 12 oz
- Weight Minimum: 4 lb 14 oz
- Weight Pitch Light: 3 lb 4 oz
- Tent Capacity: 2
- Number of Poles: 2
- Number of Doors: 2
- Number of Vestibules: 2
- Height Interior: 46"
- Length Packed: 25"
- Diameter Packed: 7"
- Tent Floor Area: 33 sq ft
- Tent Vestibule Area: 9 sq ft
- Pole Type: DAC Pressfit
- Fabric Fly: 75D Polyester Taffeta 1500mm PU
- Fabric Canopy: 75D Polyester Taffeta 1500mm PU
- Fabric Tent Floor: 75D Polyester Taffeta 1500mm PU