The Smith Rockford Slim Gold/Polarized Gray Green Sunglasses are a scaled down aviator sized appropriately for smaller faces encompassing all the great style and character of the Rockford in a smaller fit.
Built from stainless steel, a 9x3 Toric lens, and Smith's new tailor fit adjustable nose pads. Nose pads engineered with two-position adjustability, providing a personal fit and designed specifically not to pull or catch your hair.
- Carbonic TLT lenses: Smith carbonic lenses are optically tuned to give you visual comfort while including polarization to cut glare, meets ANSI Z80.3 impact standard and includes a water and oil resistant coating. Provides 100% protection from harmful UVA/B/C rays
- Medium fit/large Coverage
- Tailor fit adjustable nose pads: Nose pads engineered with two-position adjustability, providing a personal fit and designed specifically not to pull or catch your hair
- 9x3 Toric lens Curvature
- Stainless steel frame Construction
- Polarized Gray Green reduces reflected glare and sharpens detail. The Gray Green lens transmits colors the same way our eyes interpret colors. The result is natural vision - true colors that are easy on the eye.
- Provides 100% protection from harmful UVA/B/C rays
- VLT* for this pair sunglasses = 15%
*Visible Light Transmission (VLT): The amount of light that reaches the eye after passing through the lens is measured as a percentage. All-purpose sunglasses, for example, typically range in VLT from 15 to 25%, while those designed for scaling a glacier, where the light is blindingly bright, range in VLT from 4 to 10%. Watersport sunglasses typically have a VLT somewhere in between, depending on the particular condition for which they're designed