The versatile Arc'teryx Rivet Glove performs as a stand alone on cold dry days and layers easily under a shell in more demanding conditions.
Made with durable air permeable Polartec Power Stretch fleece with Hardface Technology, the smooth outer face resists wind, sheds snow and easily slides in and out of shell layers. The soft fleece inside is warm and comfortable, a DWR finish provides additional weather protection, and the supple leather reinforcement at the palm adds durability and improves grip. The Trim fit with low profile cuffs reduces layering bulk, and conductive polyurethane pads on the thumb and index finger improve grip and allow the use of touch screen electronics while wearing the gloves.
- Polartec Power Stretch with Hardface Technology: A four-way stretch fabric that allows for excellent athletic movement and good breathability to maintain comfort and a higher level of abrasion resistance
- Weather resistant
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water
- Smooth outer-face fabric for easy layering
- Stretchy fabric allows you to move more freely
- Stretchy cuff binding
- Trim-fit cuff
- Clip-in loop to easily attach to a carabiner
- Reinforced leather palm
- Touchscreen sensor compatible pad on thumb
- Machine wash in cold water
- Body: 88% polyester/12% elastane
- Palm: Leather