Zen design meets catch-all versatility in the Patagonia Refugio Pack 28L Backpack, Patagonia's most popular backpack. With three main pockets, it keeps you organized without feeling fussy.
The main compartment holds much of the load and comes with a dedicated computer sleeve that accommodates most 15" laptops (the same sleeve also accepts a hydration reservoir. The second, zippered pocket holds smaller items like a paperback or tablet, pens, business cards or keys. A pocket on top of the pack protects sunglasses or an audio device.
Stretch-woven side pockets accommodate a full range of water bottle shapes and sizes. Air Flow mesh on the shoulder straps and back panel prevents overheating while compression straps stabilize contents. Made from 100% recycled polyester, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Strong, lightweight, body and base are made with 100% recycled polyester, all with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Generous main compartment; secondary compartment with internal organization has plenty of options for electronics and supplies, along with a secure lanyard for keys; padded laptop pocket is raised off the ground to protect most 15" laptops
- Compression straps help secure load; exterior lash points; small pocket for sunglasses and electronics
- Stretch-woven pockets hold a wide range of water-bottle shapes and sizes
- Air-Flow mesh shoulder straps and back panel; adjustable sternum strap
- Treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Weight: 24 oz
- Body: 7.5-oz 450-denier 100% recycled polyester plain weave
- Base: 7.85-oz 450-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop
- Lining: 200-denier 100% polyester
- Stretch pockets: 66% nylon/34% Spandex